Strategic Planning For Today’s Challenging Business Environment
CMI’s CEO Group is a cross industry peer group, whose purpose is to support each participant’s company in fulfilling them personally and financially. The sessions are designed to support CEOs as business professionals in an open and confidential environment. Participants provide each other with resources and learn about each other’s business perspectives and decisions.
- 6 to 10 members from across various industries
- Group sessions every two months
- Rotating session locations among participants’ work places
- A book and articles are assigned for each session
- Each participant sends email updates to the group between sessions
- Tools and techniques for implementing ideas into your business
- Direct and knowledgeable advice
- A trusted setting for sharing issues you face daily, from payroll to personnel.
- New perspectives on your business challenges
- Tours of cross industry work place