Strategic Planning For Today’s Challenging Business Environment
Five Ogres and An Angel
Improving and transforming the performance of your organization is not for the faint of heart. Five drooling and slimy ogres impede organizational improvement. By “ogre” I am referring to obstacles impeding organizations from improving. How do organizations overcome them? Once executives and business leaders know of and are aware of the ogres they can improve their organization’s performance. They also know what awaits them… This talk teaches senior leaders that accountability is the key to success for the enterprise.
- Identify the five ogres impeding organizational change.
- Recognize where and to what degree these ogres exist for you and your organization.
- Take action and create real organizational change and performance.
Best fit audiences
- Executive Managers
- Small Offices
Take home value
- Focus and create results by looking at what steps you need to take to produce the desired result.
- Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- Making promises that matter and keep them.
- Create a language related to accomplishing the organizations’ vision, initiatives and goals.
- Lay new track and move in a new direction for dramatically improving organizational performance.
This presentation and workshop is based on an article of the same name. Please read the article to better understand the material presented in the presentation/workshop.